Site Manager - $3.7m Residential Build
Site Manager - $3.7m Residential Build Published Tue, 13/08/2019 Job Ref: 2012652 Area of Recruitment: Job Type: About This Position Our Client is an award-winning prestige builder specialising in western suburb renovations. They offer their discerning clients quality workmanship and a competitive edge to finish projects on time and within budget, which defines their company. While they specialise in western suburbs renovations, their passion extends to all of their building projects - large and small. Due to a new $3.7m new build project, we are seeking a motivated Site Manager to join their dynamic team. The Role
- As the Site Manager you'll schedule & motivate all trades on site, ensuring the project is running on or ahead of time.
- The project is located in Coolbinia and currently has a dwelling on the site that is being demolished. The Dilapidation Report has been completed and demolition will commence shortly.
- The new build will take approximately 18 months to complete.
- You will liaise with the client and the Architect, along with other key external consultants.
- You'll work with the internal Estimating Team to ensure materials and orders are correct and available.
- 5+ years' experience managing architecturally designed residential projects from start to finish.
- You will have a trade background with a keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience taking full OH&S responsibility on site
- A positive attitude and ability to motivate trades and subcontractors.
- As the project is located in Coolbinia, it would be anticipated that the successful candidate would be within a 10km radius of the area.
- The start date is anticipated for 30/09/2019
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: