Android Engineer In Sydney
Randstad Technologies are currently seeking an enthusiatic Android Engineer to join a large Financial Institution. In this role, you will use a wide range of technologies (API’s, native, web etc.) to design, architect, develop and support solutions for both internal and external customers. You will be working in a fast-paced team working across several important initiatives.
The ideal fit for role will be an individual who has native development experience but who is also keen to learn and jump into other platforms and frameworks; be it services or web.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following:
- Hands-on experience developing robust native apps either iOS with Swift OR Android app with Kotlin
- Experience developing RESTful API’s using any of the following technology stack .NET, JAVA or NodeJS will be considered ideal
- Previous experience of working with Agile methodology using tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and exposure to testing automation
- Display of natural curiosity and enthusiasm about learning new languages, frameworks and tools
- Passion for delivering quality customer experience as well as writing quality code for reusability and scalability
- Exceptional sense for design with an ability to see an app through conception, development, testing and release
- Sound enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency and performance
- Keeping up-to-date with latest trends in technology with a passion to bring new ideas to turn to reality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
If you are looking for your next challenge or would like to learn more; please apply or send your CV to email@example.com today!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: