It Security Engineer
This company is a cutting-edge Online Retail-based organization with a presence across Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Priding themselves on innovation, they full embrace technology and invest considerable investment into IT and security.
As the IT Security Engineer, you'll be working in a close-knit team and you'll be responsible for taking ownership of the technical security environment that is critical for a number of their customer facing solutions.
It is a hands-on and business critical role involving:
- Ensuring the security of the company's high availability customer facing applications and internal corporate network.
- Network security management - Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
- Managing cloud security in Azure IaaS / PaaS.
- Design and delivery of Application Security and DevSecOps.
- Assist with IT Security audits & reviews
- Security monitoring & incident management
- Assist with PCI-DSS & ISO 27001 compliance as required
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for a hands-on technical IT Security specialist with extensive network and cloud security experience who is capable of business advisory and driving change.
The ability to work in an autonomous capacity inside a close-knit team and able to drive your own priorities is required.
The following is required:
- Proven hands-on Security Engineering experience with firewalls, systems, application and cloud security infrastructure.
- Hands on experience managing Web Application Firewalls, IDS, Proxy, Cloud Proxy, VPN, routing & switching protocols.
- Exposure to products such as Cisco / Palo Alto / CheckPoint / BlueCoat, Zscaler / F5 etc
- Strong background with Microsoft technologies
- Cloud security experience with Azure is highly beneficial
- DevOps exposure is beneficial.
- Strong threat intelligence background.
- PCI-DSS experience.
This is a full time permanent role based in the heart of the Sydney CBD and is offering $120,000 - $130,000 (including super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: ">https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: