Excel Building Management
The principle responsibilities of the position include:
- Successful management of contractors, consultants and a concierge team
- Extensive liaison with Owners, Residents, Strata Managers and Committee Members
- Proactive implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Undertaking reactive repairs including logging, acting and responding
- Scheduling and arranging statutory certification and inspections of common property
- Compiling detailed progress reports and maintaining comprehensive records & database
- Act on behalf of the Client in relation to WHS and environmental requirements such as contractor induction, reviewing contractors Safe Work Method Statements and other duties that may be required to ensure the site is a safe place to work and live.
To be successful in this role you will be a Building Manager experienced in Strata environment, an outstanding communicator and administrator who enjoys the balance of office administration with the activity of site and contractor supervision. You enjoy project management and issue resolution. You also have the following attributes:
- Emotionally mature person with a positive attitude, flexible and responsive to the client's needs and able to effectively manage different personalities.
- Professional presentation, self-motivated, resilient and efficient
- Works well as a leader and a member of a team
- Capability of following quality management procedures and company policies
We require all candidates are eligible to work in Australia.
So do you want to be a part of our team? Apply now!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: