Quantity Surveyor Other New
Building Staff Solutions
Building Staff Solutions (BSS) are seeking applications for the position of Quantity Surveyor in Leinster. Our client is one of Irelands leading and most successful Civil Construction companies with a long history of completing projects to the highest standards.
- Report to Commercial Manager/Project Manager
- Responsibility for a large project or a number of smaller projects
- Work closely with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Preparation and submission of interim valuations and final accounts; The documentation and valuation of any additional works or variations to the Contract
- Reporting on the commercial and financial aspects of the project
- Procurement of subcontract packages
- Interim payments and settlement of subcontractor final accounts
- Liaise with project team to ensure accurate costing system is set-up and maintained
- Advise project team on contractual matter
- Cost monitoring and reporting
What you need to have
- Degree in Construction Economics, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 3-5 years plus experience
- Experience with a Main Contractor is desirable
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Civil engineering experience is preferred however building experience is also relevant
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
What you get in return
- Excellent working environment
- Salary guide DOE
- Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
- A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 01 7071012/Ciaran@buildstaff.ie today – all communications are treated confidential.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: