Road Construction Worker / Plant Operator - Local Council
Our client is a local council South of the River, and they are seeking the services of Road Construction Workers to join their team.
As part of this role you will be required to undertake construction and maintenance in relation to earthworks, road works, drainage, concrete works, bitumen works, pipelaying, compacting and operating plant.
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
- Experience and knowledge in road construction, maintenance procedures and concrete works
- Experience laying concrete paths and kerbs including; set out, box out, trimming, setting forms, pouring, finishing and clean up
- Ticket and competency to operate more that one of the following; bobcat, excavator, front end loader, crane truck, grader, water car, roller
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management essential
- Minimum HR Heavy Rigid drivers licence is essential
Short Listed candidates will need to able to pass pre-employment medical which including Drug and Alcohol screening before commencement.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: