Hd Mechanics & Auto Electricians
- Job Security with ample work and hours available
- Potential for career growth within the Ausdrill Group
- Choose the way you want to be employed
The BTP Group is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Ltd and is one of Australia's leading suppliers of machinery parts and equipment to the mining and earthmoving industries.
As an established and successful leader in the Mining and Earth-Moving industry. We pride ourselves in quality Serviced, Maintained and Reconditioned components and parts for Heavy Earth-Moving equipment including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr and O&K.
Opportunities exist in 3 of our major locations including QLD, NSW and WA.
Successful applicants will be required to successfully complete fit for work medicals and company and client induction requirements.
- Component Rebuild Mechanics – Workshop only
- Auto Electricians – Site or Workshop available
- Diesel Mechanics/HD Plant Mechanics – Site or Workshop available
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Trade Qualification relevant to the role you have applied for.
- Experience in the applied field.
- CAT, Komatsu or Hitachi Experience.
- High risk tickets are highly regarded
These roles are Australian based, and residency is a true requirement of all roles.
Rewards on Offer:
- The freedom to choose employment the way you want to be employed
- Full Time Permanent or Casual
- Site Roster, Workshop or Mobile (applicable to selected roles)
- Competitive hourly rates including 9.5% Super paid on all hours worked
- Potential for Career Advancement Locally and Interstate within the Ausdrill Group
- On the job opportunities for training and experience.
- Private Health Cover discounts with multiple providers.
- Built-in income protection with the company recommended superannuation (optional)
- Company Novated Vehicle Leasing options
- Access to Corporate Leisure Team for personal travel and accommodation discounts.
- Cash referral program.
- Ticket opportunities to big events and sporting matches.
Recruitment agencies need not apply on behalf of applicants.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: