Mechanical Trade Assistant
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be 2 days on 2 nights on 4 days off, 12 hours per shift at our Reid Road, Perth Airport Workshop. Your duties will include cleaning, housekeeping, forklift operation, general TA duties and stripping smaller parts of MT6300 Wheel Motors.
Please note that the roster may be subject to change to accommodate project requirements.
- Mechanical TA experience
- Forklift & Dogging ticket
- Driver’s Licence
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Wellness Program
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: