Sales Engineer - Hvac/fire Systems
MICHAEL PAGE SALES
Join a well established business in a Sales Engineer role, focused on leveraging B2B sales in equipment and fluid transfer systems into the HVAC/Fire sector
Our Client is a well-established business with almost 50 years in the Fluid Control and Transfer sector. Currently on the look-out for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their ranks, our client is looking for someone who can apply their existing knowledge-base in a B2B sales environment in the industrial market with a focus on Mining, Manufacturing and Commercial High Rise.
The role will be very client focused with emphasis on engaging with existing and prospective clients in a consultative manner, as such the role will involve being on the road for the majority of the week. Heavily focused on driving revenue through equipment and service sales to both existing accounts and new business development, the role will involve selling turnkey solutions as well as selling spare parts for the maintenance of existing equipment. The successful candidate’s roles and responsibilities will include:
- Driving revenue from consultative liaising with existing accounts and new business.
- Aggressively hunting new business through targeting and engaging with key decision makers.
- Handling high volume, high potential accounts and consult on design, layout and application of products in a project setting.
- Driving integrated solution sales to leverage opportunities for the business development team.
- Co-ordinate activities with engineering team from design through to production and install.
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience selling fluid transfer systems into the Mining, Industrial Automotive, Manufacturing and Commercial High-rise .
The preferred candidate will also possess in depth technical expertise as well as outstanding sales credentials. Ideally the candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience in an technical B2B sales environment
- Background in Mechanical Engineering or HVAC/Fire Engineering is preferred.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding KPI targets.
- Experience with AUTOCAD systems and ability to consult on technical design is essential.
- A self-starter with strong initiative who can work independently.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company vehicle and performance based bonus package. The role will also offer interstate travel opportunities.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact
James Gear on +61 2 8221 8156.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: