Kelly Services is currently seeking for two Assembly workers / Trade Assistants in western Sydney for a Temp to perm position.
These positions would suit someone who comes from a trade background and is mechanically minded individual with the backround in using manual and electrical hand tools.
Our client has been in operation for over 40 years specialising in the manufacturing and delivery of the food industry.
You will be providing assistance to the maintenance and electrical fitters on site and assemble, strip, and repair certain tasks.
To be eligible for the role:
- Trades background
- Previous work experience working as a trade assistant.
- Must have a drivers licence
- Experience in using hand tools
- Forklift licence is a plus but not necessary
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Presentation
These roles are ready to be occupied by the successful candidates.Excellent remuneration is on offer + super.
If you tick all the boxes above and interested in the role, please click the apply now button and submit your resume to Emanuel sayyadian.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: