Fire Building Certifier
Location:All Sydney > Sydney
Profession / Role:Trades & Services > Other
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global market leader that provides advanced fire protection products and systems to a range of industries including commercial, aviation, mining, military and oil & gas. They are renowned for their world class performance, R&D innovation in fire protection technology and customer service excellence - and have a longstanding legacy of best practice safety, ethics and outstanding employee support
ABOUT THE ROLE
This newly created opportunity will focus on annual fire safety audits for a broad range of commercial clients throughout NSW. You will be responsible for conducting annual client site assessments, providing advice on obtaining compliance certification and working closely with clients to ensure this is achieved. This would include ensuring all inspections conducted meet compliance as well as identifying any defects and working with clients to rectify defects in order to meet statutory requirements; and report writing. This role will suit someone that has qualifications either as a Fire Engineer or who has undertaken industry training.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES
- $110,000 + Super + Tools of trade (depending upon experience)
- Excellent team culture,
- Training to get upcoming certification qualification
- Opportunity to be part of a professional, supportive and dedicated team
- Develop client relationships
- Conduct client site assessments to review fire safety systems
- Provide advice on legislative requirements
- Monthly reporting
WHAT YOU REQUIRE TO SUCCEED?
- A Strong knowledge of regulatory framework, including NSW Building Regulations, National Building code and AS1851
- Fundamental knowledge of Essential Fire Safety Measures and auditing
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, fire technology, building services/construction/surveying will be highly regarded.
- Be willing to undertake regular regional travel throughout NSW
HOW TO APPLY
In return you will be joining a global group where opportunities for advancement are only limited by your ability to deliver results. Other company benefits include ongoing training and professional development, employee education assistance, and the opportunity to join a leader with a passion for excellence.
So if you are qualified, professional, customer service driven and are looking to make your next career move, to have a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, call James Greig on 0429581828 and please click "Apply" to submit your resume.
"We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds".
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: