Google Cloud Engineer
- Brisbane Qld location
- Industry-leading company
- Enterprise Environment & Awesome Team!
- Incredible L&D on offer!
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join a renowned consultancy working with a rapidly growing team across a range of GCP Migration Strategies.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated Cloud Engineer to harness their eagerness to upskill and progress within their career.
As the best candidate for the role you will have had experience in the following:
- In-depth experience with Big Data, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Web development, DevOps infrastructure, Enterprise Networking, and Migration management.
- Technical Pre-Sales or customer-facing solutions within a cloud computing environment - Ideally GCP
- Experience working with Enterprise Clients, supporting complex technical challenges, identifying knowledge gaps and solutions to up-skill technical knowledge.
- Experience in developing Infrastructure As Code.
- A pathway to the development of your data engineering skills
- Working on new developments in data science and machine learning.
- Working with enterprise, corporate and government clients
- Start-up vibe with the backing of years of industry experience.
APPLY NOW! To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Peter Weatherby on 07 3071 7203 or email Peter.firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a job change now?
When you engage in a confidential discussion with PRA, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters who will be helping with your next career opportunity. Whether it is now or in the future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market as I would love to assist in your career move either now or in the future. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: