Senior Legal Counsel - Property/ Construction
COMMAND RECRUITMENT GROUP
- Seeking a Senior Legal Counsel
- Full time position - Up to $200K + Super
- Based in the CBD! Immediate start available!
Our client is a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company.
They are currently seeking a Legal Counsel with 8+ years relevant work experience in a corporate environment or law firm. The ideal candidate will need to have come from a construction, engineering or similar business.
You will provide legal advice, compliance and related services to the offices here in Australia and Singapore business and to ensure the provision to both offices are of the optimal mix of in-house and external legal services determined by cost-effectiveness as measured by cost, timeliness and quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide legal advice
- Assist in the management of external lawyers
- Participate in Legal Department planning sessions
- Conduct training in areas of the law according to the company's needs
- Assist with roll out of the company's compliance initiatives
- Train Managers regarding what their obligations are under the ACCC act
- Familiar with Australian federal and state laws
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills
- High level of legal and commercial acumen
- Expertise in contract and competition law
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills
- Experience of NZ law would be a bonus
How to apply:
Applications are via the apply now button only. Please ensure all resumes are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Thank you in advance for your application.
Cash incentive referrals:
Command Recruitment have an exciting cash incentive referral program in place for all candidates who are referred to us and are successfully placed with one of our clients! Simply get your friends and colleagues to get in touch with us and we will take it from there it's that simple!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: