Civil Plant Operator
PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE is a leading provider of managed labour, staffing and training services. We recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a mobile workforce in excess of 15,000 people per day across Australia and New Zealand. We provide the people, knowledge and expertise to help our customers grow.
Programmed are currently searching for plant operators in Marulan and Canberra region. We often recruit for different plant roles for different companies; including roles such as Dump Truck, Excavator, Bob Cat, Agitator, and truck driving.
The roles we are currently looking for are ongoing roles located in Canberra, and are Monday-Friday with occasional weekends.
* Have prior experience in dump truck operations (minimum CAT 777, 100-ton haul truck) and/or front end loaders
* Be able to operate an Excavator
* Be available for a pre-employment medical and police check
* Be experienced in Plant Machineries
* Hold current Drivers licence (preferred truck drivers licence - MR/HR )
* Hold OH&S white card
* Be available Monday to Sunday and willingness to be on a rotating roster
* The ability to work both in a team environment and independently, with high attention to detail
* Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the Canberra Branch on 02 6129 6400, quoting reference number 203357505 to have a confidential chat about your career, Alternatively, click "apply now" to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit ourwebsite.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: