Traffic & Transport Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists for an up and coming junior engineer to join a reputable engineering firm for an permanent assignment. The position is responsible with providing project engineering services for major infrastructure projects to assist in optimising key outcomes for traffic and transport assets for our client.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing project engineering services throughout the project life cycle from planning through to construction delivery.
- Coordinating and reviewing incoming design documentation while ensuring distribution to relevant stakeholders.
- Attending safety in design and related meetings and contribute to identification and resolution of project, compliance and site requirements.
- Monitoring execution of site/works with respect to compliance and set requirements to support best outcomes and provide clear communications to all key stakeholders.
- Carrying out field inspections and communicate progress/status of project works
- Conducting risk assessments and preparing file notes and other internal documentation to ensure activities are logged, actioned and filed for future reference.
Ideally you will have:
- Solid interpersonal skill for effective day-to-day communication with all relevant internal and external stake holders
- Proven experience within the civil engineering industry with exposure in planning, traffic & transport analysis, design & construction activities.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Integrated Management Systems relating to ISO standards.
A tertiary engineering qualification is essential along with proven problem solving and sound analytical skills. Working for this organisation will give you one of the best opportunities to broaden your experience on a major infrastructure project, while maintaining a work / life balance within a supportive team environment.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Benjamin Wootton on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: