PUBLIC SECTOR PEOPLE
Public Sector People have an immediate requirement for a Transport Engineer to step into a short-term contract role until the end of January 2020 with a Local Council in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Effectively and efficiently prepare concise and accurate reports on transport issues in accordance with Council Policy and engineering standards and Codes of Practice.
- Investigate customer requests and provide advice in the areas of traffic and parking, linemarking and review traffic related signage, school crossings, traffic statistics, traffic surveys, road safety and other traffic and transport related matters.
- Review and provide timely comments on transport, traffic and parking related issues on planning and building applications referred to the Transport team.
- Contract until the end of January 2020
- Band 6 hourly rate
- Immediate Start
- Formal tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Transport Engineering within Local Government
- Excellent interpersonal, well-developed written, verbal communication skills and organisational skills
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
For more information regarding this position & other Local Government opportunities please contact Joel Child for a confidential conversation on firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: