- Positions based in Bendigo, Victoria.
- Immediate Start.
- $40 per hour casual payrate, plus OT penalties.
About the Role
We are seeking applications from qualified Carpenters for a labour hire role working full time hours Monday to Friday, which is based in Bendigo, Vic. This role will entail all facets of general carpentry and fitouts of buildings. There will be some occassional overtime and weekend work involved in this role.
- Be a Qualified Carpenter.
- Residential and/or commercial carpentry experience.
- Possess a current Construction Induction card.
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Have a car, current car licence and own tools.
- Be able to pass a pre-employment fitness and drug test.
How to apply if this sounds like you!!!
Click the "apply now" button below, and follow the prompts. Alernatively you can hand a resume in to the branch at 61 Queen Street Bendigo between the hours of 12pm and 5pm.
To be considered for this role you must provide one of the following Australian Proof of Right to Work Documents; (Australian Birth Certificate or Extract, Current Australian Passport or Current international Passport with an Entitlement to work Visa)
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: