Dysart Spv - Site Manager
Brisbane City, QLD
Apply nowJob no:558933
Location:Brisbane, QLD Central, QLD Regional
Work type:Full Time
Categories:Unit Manager, Assistant Unit Manager
Compass Group are the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. We operate in over 50 countries, employ over 509,000 people, and are a recognised top 10 employer worldwide. ESS is the market leading support services division of Compass Group, providing multi-service capability to major companies operating in the oil and gas, mining and construction industries and to the defence sector. The full spectrum of services offered ranges from the design and build of camp structures to operational support in catering, housekeeping, technical services and logistics.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager for this exciting opportunity in our remote business. As an ESS Site Manager you will be required to directly manage a remote accommodation village delivering high quality catering, accommodation, bar/retail, grounds maintenance, cleaning of communal areas, minesite cleaning to our mining client.
Your passion for exceptional customer service, genuine commitment to safety and strong people management skills are essential for you to succeed in this role.
The site is based in Central Queensland (FIFO) available
- Management of day to day site operations in accordance with client contractual requirements
- Maintaining exceptional relationships with our client and local community
- Ensure site compliance with H&S policies and procedures to ensure a sustainable safety culture
- Monitor quality customer service practices; always going above and beyond to ensure excellent service standards
- Effectively manage and support of staff on-site (e.g. selection of staff , rostering, training and performance management)
- Responsibility for site financials activities, including forecasting, budgets, cost control and monthly reporting to head office
- Previous experience managing a large site with knowledge of both hospitality and housekeeping functions
- Exceptional communication and relationship building abilities
- Maintain a positive team culture
- Good computer skills and the ability learn new systems such as SAMS, INX, CHESS, CONVERGA, MICROS POS, ESMS, Oracle Invoicing
- Experience with financial reporting and be commercial and contract focused
- Demonstrated background of delivering profitable business results
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement and deliver superior service levels
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills whilst thinking on your feet
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety, a strong commitment to safety to ensure targets are safely achieved
- Be resilient, tenacious and willing to excel in this exciting but complex position
- Sound Knowledge of HACCP
- Diploma in Management (desirable)
- Certificate in OHS (desirable)
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers; ongoing training and development; a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
This is a fast paced, high energy role so if you're looking for a new challenge and demonstrate the above criteria, submit your application today.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: