Gardening & Landscaping
SYNACO GLOBAL RECRUITMENT
Synaco is currently seeking a gardener to join their maintenance team, the work will be based in the North Eastern subrubs for a retirement village. Hours will be from 7am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday with potential Saturday work.
Previous experience in gardening/landscaping is essential as plant identification and the use of a ride on lawnmower will be part of the job description. The successful candidate will display a great attitude and willingness to work.
Requirements are as follows:
- Car & Licence
- High Risk Forklift (LF) ticket
- Able to pass urine drug & alcohol test
- Able to pass a police clearance for working with vulnerable persons
- Available for an immediate start
- Certificate III in Horticulture (desired but not essential)
- Chainsaw ticket (desired but not essential)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: