DESIGN & BUILD
Applicants in the West & South East are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in the management and administration of greenfield land development projects.
Applications from contractor experience encouraged but consultancy experience is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating clients, contractors, authorities and project managers to drive Land Development projects on site through construction phase.
- Site inspections, Contract administration, monitor programs.
- Monitor construction progress against programme.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Full drivers license
- Accreditation to undertake sewer and water reticulation audit activities is required for this position.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication skills
The company will offer support and development to allow you to grow your career along with genuine career progression around leadership and further engineering / project activity.
To apply for this position, hit APPLY NOW or please send an updated CV to email@example.com. For more information please call Teddy Murphy at Design & Build on 03 853 53100.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: