Senior Devops Engineer In Melbourne
Leading global financial services institution is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to assist with their cloud migration journey. This is an exciting phase of this organisation's infrastructure transition, and will enable you to work with some of the world's best DevOps experts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- AWS migration and Kafka experience with Azure as an added benefit
- Strong understanding of development languages such as Python, Java, Node.js etc. is essential
- Candidates will be highly regarded if they have experience with tools such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet and developing CI/CD pipelines.
In addition to possessing a strong technical ability, you will be highly team oriented with an ability to work independently and autonomously, but within a collaborative, fun, dedicated and passionate team.
You will benefit from:
- Melbourne CBD location
- Progressive and innovative financial services organisation
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- Attractive salary package and bonus potential
- Agile and flexible office environment
- Experienced and supportive leadership team
If this role sounds exciting to you, contact Simon on 8319 1271, or click APPLY / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
It is required be resident in the country
skillsAnsible, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, Kafka, Java, Node.js, CI/CD, Python, Bash, Puppet, Packer, Istio, Kong, Splunk, AppDynamics, ECS, Cloud, GIT, Spring Boot, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker
qualificationRelevant Tertiary Qualifications
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: