MORGAN MCKINLEY ASIA PAC
My client, a leading international financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD is looking to hire a Java Engineer to join the growing team within the customer insights area. This role allows you to join a supportive and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering innovative products that are at the forefront of technological advancements.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role you will be required to develop and automate the testing of code that is always production ready. This role is essential as through collaboration with the wider team you will work to improve the digital services experienced by the organisation’s customers. You will have extensive deep knowledge of Java (8 & 11), Spring framework and Kafka.
Your skill set will include:
- At least 3+ years’ experience in development and software engineering
- Extensive experience in core Java, Spring framework, Kafka and Microservices
- In depth practical knowledge in building RESTful and SOAP webservices
- Demonstrated ability to self-learn and work in ambiguous working environments
- Knowledge of Cloud products (GCP or AWS) would be highly regarded
- Bonus: Background or knowledge of financial services domain would be a bonus
- Work within a close knit team
- Join an international organisational recognised in multiple countries
- Flexible and remote working arrangements possible during this difficult time
- Great potential for career progression within 12-18 months
If you have the desired skill set and are interested in having a further confidential conversation, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (02) 8986 3150.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: