Senior Java Engineer
MORGAN MCKINLEY ASIA PAC
My client, a leading international financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD is looking to hire a Senior Java Engineer to join the growing team within the customer insights area. This role allows you to join a supportive and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering innovative products that are at the forefront of technological advancements.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role you will be required to develop and automate the testing of code that is always production ready. This role is essential as through collaboration with the wider team you will work to improve the digital services experienced by the organisation’s thousands of customers. You will have extensive deep knowledge of Java (8 & 11), Spring framework and Kafka. You are a people person who is passionate and open to mentoring junior team members.
Your skill set will include:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in development and software engineering
- Extensive experience in core Java, Spring framework, Kafka and Microservices
- In depth practical knowledge in building RESTful and SOAP webservices
- Demonstrated ability to self-learn and work in ambiguous working environments
- Capability and passion to mentor junior team members
- Work within a close knit team
- Join an international organisational recognised in multiple countries
- Flexible and remote working arrangements possible during this difficult time
- Great potential for career progression within 12-18 months
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: