Customer Systems Senior Engineer
MNF Group Limited (ASX: MNF) develops and delivers new-generation communications solutions. We are busy stepping up, especially at times like this with Covid-19, to keep communities safe and connected the world over. Our network, our software, our people… are critical in keeping loved ones safe, informed, in touch, and keeping businesses running through remote working technology. Join us and you will find yourself working in a flexible and iterative way to deliver and create an impact in ways that you never imagined possible! We embrace creativity and experimentation and aim to deliver solutions frequently to our customers that we can learn and iterate on.
As a leader in the wholesale telecommunications space we must deal with scale and 24/7 usage of our systems. In this new role as Customer Systems Senior Engineer, based in Sydney, you will push for engineering best practice so our teams can sleep safely knowing we have the right tools and processes in place to ensure our systems remain stable, secure and available.
We are looking for a genuinely passionate, Senior Software Engineer to:
- Drive engineering best practice in our software teams.
- Manage our core routing, porting and wholesale SMS platforms and be exposed to some of the leading technology and core systems that drive our business.
- Inspire a passion for technology and learning
- Strive to understand and improve our customer experience and own the delivery of solutions that will enable strong reporting insights for our people.
- Hands-on coding role with the latest cloud technologies and an agile mindset and drive this passion into the team and broader company.
- Java experience.
- AWS and serverless computing (ideally Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda & Terraform).
- CI/CD pipelines that enable daily production releases.
- Effective monitoring, logging and security best practices.
A bonus if you have:
- Ability to coach and mentor other engineers within the team
- A sense of ownership of technical projects and improvement of engineering practices
Benefits - What's it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun work environment with social events, prayer rooms, pool tables, fruit, bar and climbing walls!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: