MNF Group Limited (ASX: MNF) develops and delivers new-generation communications solutions. We are busy stepping up, especially at times like this with Covid-19, to keep communities safe and connected the world over. Our network, our software, our people… are critical in keeping loved ones safe, informed, in touch, and keeping businesses running through remote working technology. Join us and you will find yourself working in a flexible and iterative way to deliver and create an impact in ways that you never imagined possible! See benefits below.
MNF is going through a large cloud first adoption. In this newly created role, you will enable us to become one of the first telecommunication businesses in the world to be a 100% cloud business. Based in our Sydney office, as an experienced Cloud Engineer at MNF Group, you will:
- Champion the adoption by our team of AWS knowledge (or other cloud technologies) for MNF Group platforms by following correct architecture and best practices.
- Elevate the expertise of our entire engineering team, and in turn upskill in the latest cloud technology.
- Support and uplift our core Softswitch, which is a critical application for our business. We develop and own a fleet of Softswitches across both AWS and on-premise, in Australia and internationally.
- Automate the deployments and maintenance of our systems.
- Public cloud environment/technologies including AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, EKS, IAM, VPC, ELB/ALB
- Proficiency in Linux (Redhat/Centos) systems administration/deployment, including automation, performance tuning and resource allocation (CPU/Memory/Disk)
- Experience in CI/CD tools, pipelines and version control such as Gitlab
- Scripting experience using Bash, Python and data serialization languages such as JSON and YAML
- Automation experience with tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Foreman etc.
A bonus if you have:
- KVM, SIP/VOIP and/or Telco experience
Benefits - What's it like to work here?
We strive for a healthy, inclusive and flexible workplace. We nurture diversity, continuous learning in the latest technology and thinking. Innovative benefits include parental leave for mums and dads, remote working, and a comfortable, fun work environmentwith social events, prayer rooms, pool tables, fruit, bar and climbing walls!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: