Concrete Pump Operator
Gibson Desert North, WA
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
CPB Contractors has been selected by BHP Iron Ore to deliver the construction of bulk earthworks, concrete and underground services for the South Flank project in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. Works are commencing immediately with estimated completion expected late 2020.
This is a FIFO role working a 20/8 roster on South Flank MAC project. We have a strong pipeline of work and this is a permanent full-time role.
The successful applicant will have:
- Significant experience operating a concrete boom pump.
- Excellent troubleshooting ability during pump blockages and breakdowns.
- Previous experience operating a Putzmeister M36Z would be highly regarded.
- HR Drivers licence.
- Proven experience in civil concrete work. Including formwork, reinforcement and associated lifting.
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do.
- Willingness to work on a FIFO roster.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive hourly rate, including penalties after standard 40 hours
- Weekly accrued severance payments
- Site allowance
- Income protection
- We have a strong pipeline of work which allows us to offer redeployment options to our employees.
- Equal opportunity employer – we strongly encourage females, Indigenous, multicultural applicants to apply for all our positions
- People First – Be part of a company that is committed to recognition, career building and supporting your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We are currently only recruiting WA based candidates
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: