Project Engineers - Tbm
Brisbane Grove, NSW
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2-kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street, Roma Street and redevelopment of the existing Dutton Park station.
- One project team, building career opportunities for you.
- Reporting to the Senior Project Engineer, the Project Engineer will sit within the allocated to the Woollonngabba Precinct.
- You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to the safety and health framework, policies and management system requirements and expectations;
- Monitoring key construction requirements and implementing prompt corrective action if required, to ensure they are achieved in line with agreed specifications
- Leading by example with the crew, Subcontractors, other engineers.
- Carry out & complete KPI as per JV system requirement.
- Participate in the review of WPK and relevant Risk assessment.
- Actively liaising with other engineers, supervisors and workers
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements and all relevant Company and Joint Venture policies and processes
- Flexibility to work on night shift rosters.
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience - Tunnels preference
- Applying engineering principles to comply with scope of works and technical criteria
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and the ability to interpret and apply contracts
- Either a recognized degree in engineering discipline OR other relevant tertiary qualification (TAFE or similar)
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation, and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.