Eoi - Electricians
angle-right Refer a Friend angle-right
EOI - Electricians Apply Now angle-right
As a market leader in infrastructure and engineering services, Downer understands and recognises the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
At Downer we're inspired by challenge and the chance to create a better future. Our people share a passion for excellence and the desire to inspire others.
We are seeking applications from collaborative and dedicated Electricians with previous construction experience for upcoming work in the central Pilbara on 20/8 roster.
To be successful you will have experience in at least some of the following:
- Experience in Construction of Electrical Installations and Substations
- Experience in Assembly and Installation of Primary/Main electrical Equipment
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a construction environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
All suitable applicants will provide:
- A current "A" Grade WA Electrical Licence
- High Risk Work Licence - EWP ticket
- Current CPR/LVR is required;
- Current Working Safety at Heights Certificate
- Construction Induction White Card
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of Australian Working Rights
WHAT WE OFFER
We are all different. That is why Downer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
At Downer, we believe that "Diversity" is the term used to describe a wide variety of individuals who make up our workforce, customer base and communities. When employees are understood and accepted for their differences, they are more likely to feel included and engaged. This provides for significant business benefits which include improved productivity, profitability and innovation
Successful candidates will be remunerated with a highly competitive package. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: