We are looking for an IT Field Engineer to provide Laptop and PC hardware support to customers in Karratha!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Field Engineers are integral to our success as a truly global organisation. With local and international opportunities, we offer careers to enhance your personal growth potential by applying your creativity and strong troubleshooting skills. Bring your tenacious mind-set and aptitude for challenging work, to ensure success for you and for our clients.
YOUR NEW ROLE
As a Field Engineer, you will perform activities associated with installing, diagnosing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices, standard software, and low-end servers at customer sites, and/or depot locations.
This is a journeyman position for the typical desk side support technician. You will be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk, or script using standard methods, techniques, and tools. You will also apply personal knowledge to resolve product support issues that could not be addressed by service desk. Your assignments will range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PC's/laptops, and installing and optimising hardware and software networking products.
- Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktop PC's and laptops.
- Provides maintenance and support on legacy products
- Supports Core, server products
- Performs disk replacement on enterprise storage products Installs and maintains PCs and associated software, networks, servers and peripherals
- Supports network products from operational and maintenance perspectives
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Tests and certifies PCs, networks, servers and client approved applications
- Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanour and dress.
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system
YOU WILL BRING
Primarily working with Laptops and PC's, you should have hardware break-fix knowledge around Windows PC's and Laptops. Knowledge of Microsoft applications, network protocols, internet working, configuration, and possess advanced PC and Server support capability. Any specific Manufacturers certifications. You should have several years' experience with troubleshooting software and hardware problems and the ability to test and certify PC, networks, servers and client approved software applications and associated peripherals.
If you are a suitably skilled individual who has the ability and drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding working environment, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and fosters an inclusive culture that embraces differences and diversity. We welcome applications from all sections of society
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: