Senior Project Engineers- Civil
Project Manager required for best civil contractor. $150- $180k++ Projects all over Melbourne. Variety of work
Does your company not have a pipeline? Does it pride itself on its culture?
Your new company
One of my best clients, feedback from internal employees is exceptional. With a strong project port folio, a fantastic client base, and repeat business, our client is looking for additional support to help deliver their schedule of projects. With senior staff from Tier 1 delivery backgrounds they are looking to add a Civil Project Manager
All candidates should have ideally 8 years + experience. Not only skill set but personality is key. Its the enthusiasm, drive and attitude. They want engineers ready to develop over the next few years to become future Senior Project Managers.
Your new role
You will be working with other experienced project engineers and construction managers, all who have delivered large infrastructure projects at the highest level. You will assist the team on some of Victoria's major projects. You will assist in the delivery of all works from pre contracts to delivery. Manage & coordinate all design and construction issues on site.
Most importantly you will be working with a company that has a focus on their employers and they want their employers to have an influence on the direction of the company.
Major Projects; roads, highways, level crossings, major bulk earthworks. Up to $100m
Minor projects- earthworks, minor road upgrades, utilities, services, small structures.
Indigenous focused projects- requiring someone with a passion for this important focus
What you'll need to succeed
All candidates must have a civil engineering degree. You will have between 8 years+ experience working for a Tier 1 or 2 or 3 civil contractor. You must have local Australian experience, ideally Melbourne. Roads, freeways,. You will have outstanding communication skills. You will be confident and driven, smart and loyal. You will have experience working small to medium sized projects.
Ideally will have worked for an Australian civil contractor. The company needs people that can hit the ground running. Ideally have operated in a subcontracting to a Tier 1 capacity.
Excellent communication is an absolute must.
interpreting architectural drawings and specifications
- coordinating labour resources, and procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- consulting with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical and Trades Workers
- negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- preparing tenders and contract bids
- operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
- ensuring adherence to building legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety
- arranging submission of plans to local authorities
- building under contract, or subcontracting specialised building services
- overseeing the standard and progress of subcontractors' work
- arranging building inspections by local authorities
What you'll get in return
You will work for a genuine growing contractor. One that has trebled in size in last few years. You will be rewarded with longevity and security of work. Work with experienced individuals and have a real influence on the direction of this company. You will be a voice, not a number. Know your directors, have a beer with your directors and enjoy the social side.
This company pays and rewards on performance. If you perform you will have genuine salary increases.
What you need to do now
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a word CV or call 0406624902
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: