Devops Engineer - Junior - Mid - Senior Available
At AC3, our purpose is to make technology real, and as the leaders in secure multi-cloud solutions, we get to do this for our customers every day. We are an Australian owned ICT MSP, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, servicing over 50% of the NSW State Government and over 700 enterprise customers.
We are a growing business with a focus on three technology areas – cloud and infrastructure, cyber security, and software and data integration. We support our customers at every step of their technology journey, from consult, to procure and build, to run, optimise and talent management.
We’re a company that believes in doing the right thing by our customers and each other, focussed on delivering on our promises. Beyond getting to work with cool tech and cool clients, you’ll also find real recognition and flexible work that works for you.
About the role
You will be joining our team as a, Junior, Mid-level or Senior DevOps Engineer. Due to our recent acquisition of some large-scale enterprise clients, we are adding to our team. You will gain exposure to these interesting customer environments and continuously develop your skills and experience, working with the latest and greatest technology available. Our DevOps team predominantly work in AWS and proficiency with the tool set will see you as a front-runner for this opportunity. At AC3, you will be exposed to some of the best AWS gurus in Australia, which will accelerate your learning.
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Perform hands-on automation tasks to treat infrastructure as code.
- Provide execution of activities related to infrastructure, security, continuous integration, continuous deployment, IT operations and metrics.
- Working with other engineers in the execution of uplifts across build engineering, release engineering, configuration management and environment management practices.
- Recommend automation of processes to ensure expedited technical delivery for customers
- Provide execution of activities related to infrastructure, security, continuous integration, continuous deployment, IT operations and metrics
Skills & experience
Do you have:
- Previous experience working with AWS and Terraform
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience supporting multiple customers across multiple platforms
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Mature team environment with a high level of engagement
- Join a business where you are a name… not a number
- Exposure to really interesting customer environment
Please Note: Support from Recruitment Agencies isn't required at this time.
Unsolicited CVs will not be actioned. Thank you for your support.
How to apply
Click APPLY www.AC3.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: