Senior Engineer, Integrations
Do you have experience in a finance or tax software vendor, acting as a technical consultant with key regulatory or tax partners? Are you experienced in API integration or e-filing? Do you enjoy building strong stakeholder manager internally with product and technical teams? We are seeking a Senior Engineer, Integrations to partner with the ATO and Regulators as well as internal teams and be the system owner for Thomson Reuters e-filing systems.
About The Role
In this new opportunity as Senior Engineer, Integrations, you will:
- Be the system owner for Thomson Reuters’ e-filing systems.
- Support Thomson Reuters’ customers with API implementations and provide ongoing technical support.
- Define and prioritize requirements for the development team for existing and new e-filing systems
- Own and manage key relationships with regulatory bodies, tax authorities, and product and technology teams across Thomson Reuters.
- Be the single point of contact with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), for all matters related to electronic lodgment. This includes but is not limited to the use of Relationship Authorisation Manager (RAM), Using machine credentials (M2M solution) and myGovID.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather and prioritise feedback to drive innovation and increase customer satisfaction. Communicate clearly with stakeholders regarding upcoming features, changes, defects, etc.
- Support commercial teams in client engagement and retention activities related to e-filing Manager and APIs.
- Drive innovation of e-filing Manager and our API strategy to address current and future client needs.
You’re a fit for the role of you have:
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Systems / Integration / API Engineer or as a Business / Technical Analyst.
- Must have experience supporting customers with API implementations and providing ongoing Technical Support for APIs.
- Technical acumen and ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Experience working with agile scrum-based development teams.
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills, including ability to build and manage relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience writing comprehensive technical and functional requirements.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Compensation: Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus.
- Learning & Development: Best in class training, induction and sales and career ongoing learning and development.
- Benefits: Discounted private healthcare and share plan, paid volunteering days, TR and Mental Health paid leave days, parental leave, discounted gym close to office.
- Perks: Free tennis and pool access
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Melbourne-Victoria-Australia;Pyrmont-New South Wales-Australia
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: