Fast Paced Logistics Company - $100k + super - Western Sydney
Your new company
A leading Logistics Company are currently looking for a WHS Advisor at their Western Sydney site on a permanent basis. With quarterly interstate travel required for annual audits, there is an excellent opportunity to join this company on an immediate basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing best practice and continually improving Health and Safety systems across the site to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices of WHS in line with industry regulations. You will also be identifying high risks, creating relevant policies as well as refining existing ones. You will be familiar with creating dashboards and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have extensive experience in a similar safety role within an industrial environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Workplace Health and Safety.
- Experience in Workers Compensation and Return to Work is essential.
- Previous experience/involvement in achieving WHS cultural change.
- Internal auditing experience (desktop and actual) and expertise in workplace incident investigation.
- Strong knowledge of WHS and Environmental legislation including Codes of Practice.
- Sound knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 9001, 18001, 45001, AS 4801).
Essential: Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents Only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation and work with a highly motivated team to achieve goals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: