Alice River, QLD
Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Australia. Our aim is to be 'the best people to work with'. Our brand is a result of our Georgiou Way values of safety, profit, relationships, people and innovation. At Georgiou, we create a workplace where people excel and invest in our people through all aspects of their lives.
Georgiou are currently seeking experienced individuals for the position of Project Engineer across a major civil construction project in Townsville.
What we are seeking:
- Demonstrated experience working on TMR and/or RMS infrastructure projects
- Minimum of three to four years’ experience working in a similar role
- Must hold an accredited civil engineering qualification
- An ability to mentor and support the development of junior engineers
What to expect in this role:
- Responsible for the delivery of scope of works in accordance with total project schedule
- Measure and review productivity and through collaboration with the project team, report any required changes
- Maintain and updates contractual schedule/program, including productivity units and EOT’s
- Monitor and review the project task financial outcomes to ensure project targets are optimised
- Understand the obligations and rights under the Head contract to identify, control, mitigate and report significant risks and opportunities
- Collaborate in the negotiation and control of subcontractor and supply agreements
- Build and create lasting relationships with clients and subcontractors to improve financial and productivity outcomes
- Lives ‘The Georgiou Way’ and ‘Safety is My Way’ to with the objective of achieve an exemplary safety culture.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid parental leave
- Growing business with exciting career development opportunities
- Family owned business with family driven values
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people
Please visit our website for more information www.georgiou.com.au and apply via the link or through our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
“Georgiou is an equal opportunity employer and a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador”
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: