Alice River, QLD
Georgiou is a national building construction and civil engineering company, delivering major projects across Australia. Our aim is to be 'the best people to work with'. Our brand is a result of our Georgiou Way values of safety, profit, relationships, people and innovation. At Georgiou, we create a workplace where people excel and invest in our people through all aspects of their lives.
Georgiou are currently seeking experienced individuals for the position of Site Engineer across a major civil construction project in Townsville.
What we are seeking:
- Demonstrated experience working on RMS and/or TMR infrastructure projects
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience working in a similar role
- Must hold an accredited civil engineering qualification
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills which enable you to assist in resolution of client and key stakeholders concerns
What to expect in this role:
- Assist the Project Engineer in fulfilling the contractual requirements and site targets across all project business functions.
- Produce short term programs including resource levels for an assigned area of a project.
- Assist in ensuring all equipment, materials and resources are available on or ahead of time to achieve the works program.
- Participates in and actively contributes to toolbox meetings, pre-start meetings, site inductions, JHA’s, Take 5’s and work methods and practices and other forms of safety programs.
- Assist in the allocation and processing of invoices and costs and produce productivity reports and analysis as required.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements available
- Growing business with exciting career development opportunities
- Family owned business with family driven values
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and engaged group of people
Please visit our website for more information www.georgiou.com.au and apply via the link or through our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
Georgiou is an equal opportunity employer and a WGEA Pay Equity Ambassador
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: