Senior Manager - Enterprise Architect
Capgemini Australia Pty Limited
Senior Manager - Enterprise Architect | Melbourne
Category: Consulting Services
Position Type: Permanent
Attachments: No File Attached
Application Close Date: 24-Apr-2021Job Description
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. We ideate and bring to life what's next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise. Our Future of Technology team help our clients capture the possibilities of emerging technology by creating tailored solutions for every type of business and sector.
The focus of your role:
As an Enterprise Architect you will be considered a SME in enterprise architecture, solutioning and be comfortable stepping down into the technical details as required to be a respected technology leader within our teams.
What you'll do:
We're looking for an Enterprise Architect with experience in Technology Services Definition that can work across various projects and activities of work that are happening at the client to ensure solution alignment, stakeholder management and delivery team thinking. You'll be:
- Working across complex businesses on large scale systems transformations.
- Building collaborative relationships with stakeholders, often acting as an evangelist, mediator or thought leader.
- Providing leadership, designing solutions, ensure quality outcomes and overseeing the development and execution of projects across a client's portfolio.
- Leading the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution.
- Providing support to program manager and accounts through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes.
- Owning relationships with senior stakeholders, including CIO, COO, CISO, Digital Heads.
- Working with Account Executives to identify and develop opportunities.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 8 years' in the IT Industry, with a least 3 years' as an Enterprise Architect.
- Enterprise Architecture experience including, infrastructure, applications, data and business domains.
- Mandatory experience with Architecture modelling tools like Archimate.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks like ToGAF to define Business, Application, Technology components specially focusing on the linkage between business, application services, nfrastructure.
- Understanding of ITIL services management framework and experience in implementing Services catalogue on tools like ServiceNow, IBM etc.
- Demonstrate experience in driving IT operations process changes and alignment of Services agreements across technology teams.
- Demonstrated experience of driving Multi-Cloud strategy, IaaS, PaaS and container technologies.
- Experience at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an enterprise & cloud environment.
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals.
- Business and technology consulting tool kit including;
- Strong skills in negotiation, commercial awareness and solution proposition.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional client-facing skills, able to perform, conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions.
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini's Ace of Spades - join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you'll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As "Architects of Positive Futures", Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP's (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious "A list" for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini's corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values - Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty - have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee's stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: