Sewer and Water Maintenance
Hope Valley, SA
Ventia is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
We are currently seeking for Sewer & Water Maintenance Workers to fulfill casual vacancies throughout the Southern and Northern suburbs of Adelaide in the Water and Wastewater Industry.
You will work 7.6 hour days across a 7 day roster, participate in an on-call roster. There are day and afternoon shift available.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Reactive and preventative maintenance for:
- wastewater mains, connections and related activities
- water mains, water services including water meter replacement and repairs at the meter
- Shut-off and charging of water mains and the operation of fire plugs and hydrants
- Location and adjustment of castings and inspections points
- Clean-up following burst mains
WHAT'S REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE?
- Current unrestricted Australian driver's license is required
- Truck Licence
- White Card
- Excavator Ticket
- Front End Loader Ticket
- Current National Police Clearance
You must be an Australian citizen to gain the required security clearance. To be considered for the role, you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police check and a pre-employment medical assessment.
Please click 'APPLY' now or alternatively you may email your application to email@example.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: