Fully Qualified Cabinet Maker
Joinery By Design
About the business and the role
"We are on the lookout for a fully qualified Cabinet Maker to join our team and be apart of our ever changing and growing business. Our focus is our service and quality to our clients as we strive to give our clients that edge in the market place."
Our business prides itself on its professionalism, courteousness and attention to detail. These 3 things have made Joinery By Design, the brand it is today.
Joinery By Design is a Joinery and shop fit out business located in Craigieburn, just off Sydney Road, close to the Highway. Integrated with its sister company Steel By Design, we offer solutions to clients of all aspects whether it be with their home, business or commercial and retail space. We have been operating for just over 9 years and are an ever growing business.
The focus of our work is boutique, high end joinery and steel fabrication, and are consistently pushing the boundaries of what can be done in the industry.
We offer a friendly environment to work in a new facility with no short-cuts taken.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Machining of cabinetry and custom joinery work components using panel saw and CNC. (Experience required)
- Operating edge-bander.
- Assembling various types of cabinetry and custom joinery work
- Loading and delivering in JBD Vehicles.
- Installation of kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and other custom built furniture - (Commercial joinery and shop joinery a bonus).
- Maintaining a professional image whilst being courteous and punctual.
- Working in unison with your other team members in both manufacturing and installation
- Ability to follow and sign off on quality checks
- Be a team leader and team player
Skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn and work well with others and on your own
- Qualified cabinet maker with certificates are essential.
- Workshop knowledge in the way of operating Machinery in a safe manner.
- Competence at operating both a Panel Saw and Edgebander. CNC experience is not necessary but must be willing to learn.
- Competence in all types of installation.
- Punctuality and presentation at all times.
- Ability to drive manual vehicle
Job benefits and perks
Happy and motivated team environment with opportunity for advancement.
Wages are negotiable depending on experience level.
Apply NOW and don't miss this chance to be apart of our team
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional cabinet making experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: